Lindner Center of HOPE, Psychiatrist
Todd N. Palumbo, MD, MBA, brings his clinical expertise primarily to outpatient practice at Lindner Center of HOPE, but also consults on Sibcy House as needed.
A trusted leader in local mental health
Dr. Palumbo has served as a trusted psychiatric resource for the Greater Cincinnati mental health community. Prior to joining Lindner Center of HOPE, Dr. Palumbo evaluated and treated psychiatric emergency room patients through Psychiatric Professional Services, Inc.; University of Cincinnati Department of Psychiatry; and Cincinnati’s VA Medical Center. Dr. Palumbo has also provided patient evaluations, treatments and medication management in collaboration with therapists at Central Clinic’s Children’s Diagnostic Center and at Talbert House. In addition, Dr. Palumbo has supervised resident psychiatrists in the psychiatric emergency room environment.
Recognized for his professional contributions, Dr. Palumbo was named the Phillip J. Resnick Scholar two years consecutively by the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL). He remains professionally involved in the AAPL as well as the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Palumbo also completed a fellowship with the Institute for Psychiatry and Law, University of Cincinnati Department of Forensic Psychiatry.
Areas of Interest:
- Integration of Physical and Mental Health
- Psychopharmacology for mood disorders, thought disorders, anxiety disorders and addictions
- Integrated psychopharmacology and psychotherapy
- Cognitive and dynamic therapy• Individual family dynamics and integrated support for individual overall treatment
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Forensic psychiatry, including false confessions, fitness for duty evaluations guardianship assessments, and areas of workplace violence