This intensive treatment option, available through Cincinnati Children’s at Lindner Center of HOPE, provides a therapeutic, supportive environment for adolescents struggling with anxiety disorders. Adolescent partial hospitalization can assist teens and tweens transitioning from an inpatient stay to daily routine and home environments. Families also receive extensive support and education on understanding and working with the loved one suffering from an anxiety disorder. Partial hospitalization can also be considered as a treatment alternative to full hospitalization.
- Teens and tweens (ages 12 to 17) who are facing the challenges of an anxiety disorder, and their parents or family members
- Patients who need more a intensive, structured program than traditional outpatient visits can provide
- Patients who may not require hospitalization, but who may benefit from hands-on intensive day-long therapy without requiring an overnight stay
- Patients transitioning from hospitalization who need on-going, intensive care
- This program is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Participants attend five days a week as they strengthen skills to overcome mental and physical challenges and prevent relapse while transitioning back to normal daily life.
- Doctors and therapists work with the patient and his or her family to design a plan that’s suited to the individual.
- Family education and support is integrated into the treatment during partial hospitalization.
Regarding financial obligations for services provided by Cincinnati Children’s at Lindner Center of HOPE, most major insurance programs cover treatment services offered at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. We are an Ohio Medicaid provider, with limited availability for non-Ohio Medicaid.
Financial service representatives
at Cincinnati Children’s are available to answer questions and assist families in obtaining insurance authorization or applying for financial aid programs.
For questions in regards to financial services, please call: 513-636-4427 and press option 9.
> Back to Treatment