Patients who are dealing with mental illness and the challenge of substance or behavioral addictions at the same time can recover with integrated, proven outpatient treatment. Highly qualified clinicians and experienced professionals from the clinical practice group, Lindner Center Professional Associates (LCPA)
, work with patients and family members to accurately identify symptoms of co-occurring conditions and underlying causes. What follows is a personal treatment plan that uses proven and progressive therapies and techniques. Patients struggling with co-occurring conditions also participate in group and family counseling while maintaining normal life activities.
- Patients suffering from co-occurring conditions who are able to participate successfully in regularly scheduled outpatient visits on their own or with family members or support individuals
- Patients who can work closely with specialists in identifying and treating co-occurring conditions and addiction
- A complete and accurate diagnosis reveals underlying causes of the mental illness or addiction, leading to targeted, more effective treatment.
- Individualized, integrated treatment provides frequent outpatient sessions and education guided by specialists in various areas of mental illness and addiction, as well as therapists and licensed psychotherapists.
- Clinical programming at Lindner Center of HOPE is based in the most current, rigorous, scientific evidence.
- Physicians and clinical nurse specialists carefully manage any necessary medication treatment.
- Group and community support as well as couples and family therapy sessions assist both the patient and his or her support group in learning techniques to speed recovery and prevent relapse.
- Comprehensive diagnosis
- Medication evaluation and management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Individual and group therapy
- Family and couples therapy
- Education with skills to counter situational, behavioral, and emotional triggers
- Nutrition counseling
- Spirituality/wellness groups
- Vocational services
- Community support groups
- Ongoing monitoring and relapse prevention
Individual and Family Support
Evidence is building to show that family support and ongoing group support forms an important part of recovery from numerous mental health issues and addictions. Professionals at Lindner Center of HOPE work collaboratively with family members and friends to establish effective treatment, prevent relapse and develop long-lasting solutions.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we’re here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. Contact a financial counselor
to learn more.
In January 2011, the practice negotiated insurance contracts with some third party payers. Registration staff will verify, for existing and new patients, whether your insurance plan is in or out of network. Click here for a downloadable checklist to help ensure you are prepared for your appointment.
Co-insurance fees, co-pays, deductibles, out-of-network balances, or fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected at the point of service. Medicare beneficiaries are welcome and should call 513-536-4673 to inquire about covered services.
All non-covered and self-pay patients, fees are collected at the point of service. Fees vary by clinician and specialty.
> Back to Treatment