Inpatient treatment focuses on quickly resolving serious and life threatening symptoms. The treatment team leverages medication management and supportive psychotherapy in a safe, structured environment. With cutting-edge research conducted onsite by members of the treatment team, patients directly benefit from new and emerging knowledge related to mood disorders.
- Adolescents and adults who are struggling with mood disorders
- Patients who need a more intensive, focused treatment environment for stabilization
- Patients whose symptoms are severely disabling or if there is a risk of harm to self or violence to others
- Treatment teams combine the expertise of psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed clinical counselors, nurses, social workers, and occupational/recreational therapists for comprehensive care.
- Proven treatment plans using the newest protocols stabilize patients and address immediate mood disorder symptoms and behaviors.
- A focus on recovery and improved mental wellness helps patients smoothly transition to continued outpatient care.
- Clinical programming, based on the most current, scientific evidence in diagnosis, includes one of the newest, most promising therapies -- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) – as well as other progressive therapies.
- Supportive, private and comfortable treatment environment supports and further enables patient recovery.
- Formal family involvement in patient care supports ongoing patient recovery. Specially trained staff guides family members in taking an active and supportive role in the patient’s life during and after inpatient treatment. Family members can even stay with the patient if the clinician determines it appropriate.
- Adult patients (18 years and older) may choose to continue private-pay Residential Care at Sibcy House.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. Financial counselors are available to discuss payment arrangements.
Lindner Center of HOPE accepts payment for hospitalization (non-residential) from Medicare, Medicaid, and major insurance carriers for hospitalization according to the terms of individual benefit plans.
>Back to Treatment