There is HOPE.
For help, call
Contact Us for more information.
Please answer yes or no to each of the following:
- Do you ever make yourself sick or vomit because you feel uncomfortably full?
- Do you worry that you have lost control over how much you eat?
- Have you recently lost 15 pounds or more within a 3-month period?
- Do you believe yourself to be fat when others say you are too thin?
- Would you say that food dominates your life?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above questions, we recommend that you seek professional advice and consider a formal evaluation.
From Morgan, Reid, and Lacey (1999) The SCOFF questionnaire: Assessment of a new screening tool for eating disorders, Journal of Medical Screening (BMJ), Volume 319, December 4, 1999.
For an initial assessment and consultation with a licensed therapist at Lindner Center of HOPE, call 513-536-HOPE (4673). Assessment includes a 50-minute session with a licensed therapist. The initial assessment is covered by most major insurance plans.