, Lindner Center of HOPE’s premier, diagnostic assessment and short-term residential program, offers intense, individualized treatment for patients age 18 and older including those suffering from an eating disorder. Patients and families experience a premiere mental health care and addiction recovery environment not found in traditional hospitals or mental health centers. Patients at Sibcy House benefit from the medical expertise of a multi-disciplinary team. A BOLD approach to assessment and treatment, incorporates state-of-the-science technology, innovation and medical expertise to accurately diagnose and treat patients.
An accurate diagnosis greatly enhances the recovery process and offers the best chance for a successful therapeutic outcome. Patients benefit from a comprehensive approach; one that addresses the symptoms, the underlying causes and provides tools to return to productive and healthy lives. The exceptional treatment plans at Sibcy House not only address immediate patient needs, but also teach patients alternatives to self-destructive behaviors and the skills to help prevent relapsing.
Patients have access to the following resources to best address all aspects of their disease:
- A comprehensive eating disorders evaluation that includes a psychiatric assessment to diagnose co-occurring disorders
- Daily visits with the treating psychiatrist
- Medication management for co-occurring medical conditions
- Nutrition Evaluation and counseling with a registered dietitian specializing in eating disorders
- Daily group therapy including DBT, CBT, 12-Step, Life Skills, Spirituality
- Patients transitioning from other hospitals or treatment programs who are ready to take progressive, proven steps to manage symptoms and behaviors associated with eating disorders
- Patients seeking discreet, confidential care
- 4 to 8 weeks of treatment offer an ongoing, focused treatment for recovery from eating disorders.
- Sibcy House offers a premium level of the highest quality care.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations and payment options.
Payment for Sibcy House is discretely arranged on a private-pay basis. Financial counselors are available to discuss payment arrangements.
>Back to Treatment