There is HOPE.
For help, call
Contact Us for more information.
Please answer yes or no to each of the following:
- Do you have unwanted and uninvited thoughts, images, feelings, or sensations that trigger strong fears or substantial discomfort?
- Do you find yourself constantly concerned with dirt, germs, illnesses or contamination?
- Do you worry often about harming someone, through carelessness, or about hitting someone while driving?
- Do you have certain mental rituals that you follow to calm yourself, such as repetitive prayer, counting, avoiding certain numbers or colors?
- Do you find yourself continuously re-arranging items or hoarding unnecessary items?
These questions are intended to help a person recognize if he or she may need an evaluation for an OCD. If you are experiencing these symptoms or if you are struggling with OCD, you may benefit from a professional assessment.
- Do you need to repeat actions (such as turning out lights) or certain rituals that you’ve already completed, just to make sure you “got it right”?
For an assessment and consultation with a licensed therapist at Lindner Center of HOPE, please call 513-536-HOPE (4673).