There is HOPE.
For help, call
Contact Us for more information.
- Adult Partial Hospitalization (PHP) operates Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Adult PHP can enroll up to 20 patients.
- PHP Enrollees check in every morning between 8:30 - 9 a.m. and check out between 3 - 4 p.m.
- During check in, badges will be issued to enrollee and must be turned in when leaving the facility
- This is a full-day program where the patient attends five days per week. The treatment team will work with patients to design the right program for each situation.
- Average duration of the program is 2 weeks. The treatment team will make a recommendation regarding length of attendance based on the individual needs of each patient.
- Diagnosis of patients must fall within the diagnoses classified in the current edition of the DSM-IV, including but not limited to: affective disorders (depression and bipolar disorder), anxiety disorders, eating disorders, adjustment disorders, thought disorders not requiring hospitalization, such as paranoia and hallucinations
- Program primarily takes place in group room space on the second floor of Lindner Center of HOPE.
- Program participants must have an established outpatient provider who can provide mental health services.
- Patients have established outpatient providers.
- Admission process includes: (If patient is coming from within the Lindner Center of HOPE system, services will be transferred to PHP.)
- A nursing assessment that will take about one hour on day one.
- Social work assessment.
- Physician assessment.
- Treatment plan recommendations.
- The program includes:
- Group therapy
- Supportive individual therapy
- Interdisciplinary assessment
- Lunch in Lindner Center of HOPE’s dining room (Special dietary needs can be accommodated.)
- Additional program information:
- The program is group based.
- Programming starts promptly at 9:00a.m.
- Groups are primarily skill development, with a DBT informed basis.
- For patients with an eating disorder, program includes: Meal support, nutritional support and meal planning, medication management, labs, individual and family therapy support when needed and specialized group.