Contact Kathleen Neher, LISW-S
Please pack essential items including:
- Five to seven changes of casual, comfortable clothing (Laundry facilities are available for use.)
- Five to seven changes of undergarments and socks
- Shoes (including a pair of gym shoes)
- Pajamas, slippers and a robe
- Grooming items
Items that are not permitted include:
- Any items restricted by law including weapons and ammunition
- Items containing alcohol, resembling alcoholic beverages or which advertise alcohol as well as mood-altering chemicals or controlled substances
- Clothing that is torn, revealing or imprinted with inappropriate messages related to drugs or alcohol, or that contains words or graphics that could be considered offensive
- Inappropriate reading material or videos with ratings higher than PG-13
- Candles or lanterns that would have open flame
What should I do with personal items?
- Glasses and hearing aids should be kept in a case when not being worn. Please put your name on your case and keep it in your desk.
- Dentures and other dental appliances should be stored in a plastic cup or case and kept in the bathroom when not in use. Please do not place them on bed linens or on a food service tray.
- Valuables such as jewelry, watches, money and credit cards should be sent home or secured in the hospital safe.