The Sibcy House Approach in Action
At Sibcy House, patients and families experience a premiere mental health care and addiction recovery environment. Members of our renowned, multi-disciplinary clinical team use state-of-the-science technology and medical expertise to accurately diagnose patients and create individualized treatment plans. The flexibility of our approach offers a clinical advantage for individuals who:
- Have stabilized after experiencing their first behavioral crisis or have recently been diagnosed with a mental disorder.
- Have struggled with long-standing mental illness with complex, co-morbid issues.
- Have reached an impasse with their current treatment approach.
- May have underlying causes for addictive behaviors and other mental disorders that need to be uncovered and clearly addressed.
- Are stable but may be at risk for decompensation during assessment or residential stay.
- Have had mixed, multiple or uncertain diagnoses making treatment direction questionable.
Download the Sibcy House brochure, click here.
Payment for services at Sibcy House is discretely arranged on a private-pay basis. Fees for Sibcy House’s services are well within the fee range of comparable programs offered by similar nationally-renowned psychiatric programs.